In order to ensure a safe and healthy environment for all dogs, the following policies and rules apply and must be met by ALL DOGS joining 4 Paws Playhouse.
4 Paws Playhouse requires an evaluation or interview of all dogs prior to them attending the playhouse for any service offered. During your dogs 2 hour interview process, we will introduce your dog to the staff, the facility and most importantly the dog pack that attends the playhouse on a regular basis. As long as your dog shows no acts of aggression or any major behavioral issues, then your dog will pass the interview and be allowed back to the playhouse at any time with advance reservations. The interviews are conducted on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7a.m.-9a.m. or 8a.m.-10a.m. There is a one time fee of $20 per dog, which is non refundable. We do these interviews only in the am on these days because we need your dog to experience the playhouse while the pack is at their most energetic state. This way we can ensure they are comfortable and happy in the pack environment. Contact us today to obtain the new customer forms that are required prior to your pre-scheduled interview.
Vaccination records are required for the following:
– Negative fecal test results are required every 6 months
Your dog must be on flea preventative and heartworm medication year round.
Note about Puppies: Puppies must complete the Parvo Vaccination series and have their first Rabies shot in order to attend daycare.
Dogs must be a minimum of 6 months old.
All dogs must be neutered or spayed.
All dogs must come to Daycare with a collar, leash and proper tags.
- Behavior – Dogs must be non-aggressive and not toy protective. Owners will need to certify that their dog has not harmed or shown any aggressive behavior towards other dogs or humans. Dogs that show aggressive or threatening behavior will not be allowed to attend.
- Cancellations – If you need to cancel any scheduled service, just call to let us know. There is no penalty as long as you notify us in a reasonable time that allows the space to be used by another dog.
- Check in and Check out – Please check in prior to 10:00 a.m. and checkout before our posted closing times. Any pickup after our posted closing time will incur a $20.00 late pick-up fee.
- Illness or Injury – We reserve the right to refuse services to your dog if your dog arrives at daycare sick or shows any evidence of fleas. If your dog becomes ill while at 4 Paws Playhouse, we make every effort to contact you to come and pick up your dog. Life-threatening illness or injury will be treated as best determined by the staff. All veterinarian fees will be the sole responsibility of the dog owner whatever the cause.
- Refund Policy – If a package is purchased at the reduced rate and days are used but you decide to cancel, we will charge you the regular daily rate and refund the difference between the non package and package prices. Packages are transferable between dogs in the same household. We want you to be comfortable with our services!