- Rubber flooring for the comfort of your pooches paws and joints
- 2 play rooms with 4,000 square feet of indoor play space
- Read below for more details
- 2 play areas connect by a 100 foot run with over 2,000 sq. ft. for both potty breaks & playing (weather permitting)
- Pools and sprinklers during summer months
WHY DOGGIE DAYCARE?
- Is your dog at home alone and bored all day?
- Do you have a new puppy or high energy pooch?
- Is your dog ready to drive you nuts after a busy day at work when you want to relax?
- Need your dog out of the house for the day?
**DOGGIE DAYCARE IS THE SOLUTION!** Drop your dog off at 4 Paws Playhouse and let them spend the day socializing with other dogs, running around and burning off all that energy! That way, an evening in your home is relaxing for both you and your pooped out pooch! Benefits of Doggie Daycare:
- Playing with other dogs will help your pooch expend pent up energy!
- Individual attention and personalized care from our well-trained staff
- Interaction with other dogs help to build positive social behavior
- Increased confidence and agility
- Provides exercise for your dog & prevents obesity
- Peace of mind that your dog is safe and happy while you are away during the day
- While at daycare your dog can bark, run, play, lay or sleep as they see fit.
- If you have plans at night there will be no guilt for leaving your dog at home because he/she will be tuckered out from a full day of play at 4 Paws Playhouse!
- We also offer CAGE-FREE boarding for those times when you are on vacation or need to take a trip out of town.
OUR CAGE-FREE DIFFERENCE Boarding at 4 Paws Playhouse your dog will enjoy playing with other dogs during the day and then retire to the boarding area where they can select from a variety of bedding options for a good night sleep. We understand that for some – leaving your dog can be stressful, for both owner & dog –Which is why our CAGE-FREE boarding is designed to create a home away from home experience for your dog.
- Your dog has the option to sleep on a twin size murphy bed, we have Kuranda dog bunk beds, and we have childrens cots, that we use for our dogs! Plenty of blankets, bedding and toys. Everything is cleaned with a top quality industry professional grade disinfectant every single day!
24 HOUR PERSONAL CARE
- Your dog’s sleep is not interrupted by a third shift or middle of the night staff change
- A staff member follows a nightly routine similar to that they would see at home and then actually sleeps in the boarding bedroom with your dog at night!
- Want to check in on you pooch? -Pictures are uploaded daily to our Facebook page or CALL! We would love to let you know how your dog is doing
What are the requirements
- Go to the “New Customer” Tab
- Click the blue paw print
- Enter your owner information to create your online account
- Once you have created an account, add your pups information (you will not be able to change the vaccination dates, we will verify those with your vet)
- Digitally sign the owner & boarding agreements
- Negative Fecal test (every 6 months)
- DHLP or Distemper
- Bordetella or Kennel Cough
- Rabies (3 year is acceptable)
Interview Your dog is required to pass a 2 hour interview or temperament assessment. Our staff evaluates your dog’s temperament to ensure they are a good fit for our open-play environment.How it works:
- After we have received your application and shot records, an interview will then be scheduled by a staff member. On your pre-scheduled interview day, you will drop your dog off
- Staff will first walk your dog around the facility to get your dog familiar with the new environment
- Your dog will be gradually introduced to dogs in our regular pack. Our staff will then assess your dog’s temperament and personality
- As long as your dog shows no acts of aggression or any major behavioral issues, then your dog will pass the interview and be allowed back to the playhouse at any time with advance reservations. (Shyness is normal for many dogs – it may take a few visits for your dog to become more comfortable)
- Interviews are 2 hours and are typically scheduled Monday, Tuesday & Wednesdays from 7am-9am
- One-time fee of $20, which is non refundable
Please note: The owner is not present during the interview. Boarders must pass interview at least 24 hours prior to staying overnight, please plan accordingly.
Interested? Call or email us with any questions. Also, check out our Facebook page for 1000s of pictures of our pack & the facility. Want to see the place in person? Call and set up a walk through of our CAGE-FREE facility.